Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPTV for basic UK & Irish channels for Nvidia Shield/Kodi?

Options
  • 30-12-2022 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Could someone please recommend a good value and reliable provider for the main Irish and UK channels?

I am not sure if any provider will work with Kodi or my Nvidia shield but that is what I want to use to watch.

Any extra US channels etc. a bonus but the main requirement is for Irish and UK.

Post edited by icdg on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Jackovarian

EX-Pat prime and Ibox tv

EX-pat is much better option, has HD channels, 7 day catch up of every channel and has recording function.

Ibox can be a bit flaky and doesn’t have HD channels. (It didn’t up to a few months ago, haven’t tried them in a while)

You’re probably looking for a m3u style playlist though…

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

I think it’s time we leave it there, OP, legal IPTV providers are Sky, Virgin Media, eir and Vodafone, but none of them will support your set up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement