Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing a plant on a plane or delivering it from Ireland to the other side of Europe

Options
  • 30-12-2022 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

So I live in Poland and a woman there is minding my cat while I visit Ireland and the cat has eaten a lot of our plants. I offered to pay her compensation for the plant. She doesn’t want that and suggests (softly) that if there is a plant in Ireland I could bring her….

so I’m not sure there is a solution to this…bringing a plant on a plane seems infeasible?

Is there a place that delivers Irish plants to countries such as Poland that will have 30 euro about of a delivery charge.

What is an example of an Irish plant that would be unique and interesting to people in Poland?

Comments

Advertisement