Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Chainlink a Good Investment in 2023?

Options
  • 31-12-2022 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Data from whalestats revealed that LINK is one of the most extensively held token among leading Ethereum whales. This information is stemmed from the data gathered from the wallets of the top 5000 Ethereum whales.

The major factors that will influence LINK's price in the entering years are certainly –

·       Timely implementation of Staking update (This happened is December 2022 to achieve its Economics 2.0, this will help the company to scale more securely.)

·       Increased Adoption of WEB 3.0

·       Partnerships with established businesses.

However, being a transparent protocol, with usual buying and selling pressures, and above mentioned factors are implemented  LINK could claim its average price at $10.516 according to Coinpedia. Experts project Chainlink price prediction for 2023 to be maximum of $12.653 on a bullish note.

Comments

No

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Dasein

Nein

• Registered Users Posts: 18,033 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I have Chainlink a long time (I still see it as one of my "newer" coins), it was supposed to be the "big thing" in 2021 with partnerships, blah 3.0, X techno-crypto-babble, this bell, that whistle

Same in 2022. It's all BS. "Experts" in crypto know nothing.

It's just another "thing" that is hoping to be well positioned to ride another hype wave if it comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Definitely going to the moon. #diamondhands

Advertisement