Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App not installing

Options
  • 31-12-2022 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have Samsung S6. Since getting the app updates, the Bank of Ireland app has stopped working. I have been uninstalling and reinstalling for over a week and just get the same error message: We cannot process your request at this time. I have searched and tried everything I can think of. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I am sorry to hear this. I would advise that you ensure you are connected to a secure Wi-Fi/ mobile data network when installing or logging in on your app.

If this error still persists then I would recommend calling our customer service desk on 0818365365 and one of my colleagues should be able to look into this for you further.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement