Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicco 4 in 1 Baby hug -- alternative??

Options
  • 31-12-2022 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has came across an alternative to the "Chicco 4 in 1". I cant seem to see anything about that's similar.

We have a little one on the way come early Feb😶. We currently have a dog that gets excited at times, and what we like about the Chicco is that the cot is raised up (so it will somewhat keep baby out of the way of the pooch) and on wheels so it can be moved around the house.

Before we commit to anything, just looking to see any alternatives.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

A family member has this, she was passed it on from someone else.I wouldn't have gone and bought it myself because none of mine went in for sleeping downstairs.But it's a very handy gadget, particularly since her youngest is happy to sleep in the middle of the chaos in the kitchen (they have other kids).Chicco's stuff tends to be good quality.Her youngest is....7 months and still using it to sleep.I'd definitely consider it. Bit bigger than your average moses basket or pram basket I'd say, which would probably be what you would use downstairs otherwise.

The wheels on the bottom are a little bulky, so be sure you have a spot for it maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 37 oojohoo1

Thank you. Ya, It seems handy. but not handy enough to buy it new :) We were planning to pick up a second hand one.

I never noticed that the basket was bigger than a moses basket, so good to know that.

Advertisement