Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with uninstalling iTunes

Options
  • 01-01-2023 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭

I've tried uninstalling it by going into Apps & Features and right clicking iTunes and selecting uninstall.

However, when I do this a pop up from Windows Installer appears and tells me, "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'iTunes64.msi' in the box below."

I click Ok and then another pop appears and says that the path cannot be found and to verify that I have access to this location or to find the installation package 'iTunes64.msi' in a folder from which I can install iTunes.

I'm really not sure what to do so any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement