Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW19 - Matchday thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

Looked like a clear red card to me with foot really high and not in control of his weight when he went into the tackle with momentum. The fact he did not cause a serious injury was just luck. It was a reckless dangerous tackle that could have caused serious injury if he put his studs into the knee rather than shin pad and letting it off as a yellow would have been very lenient from what I could see. I had the sound turned off but it looked like it was the referee who made the decision to give Felix the red card.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I notice FPL have "Kennedy" playing as Felix not in the game ha

• Registered Users Posts: 38,496 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

My point is there was very little contact with the player because Felix pulled his leg back towards his body as he knew he was in the wrong position. He hit his shin but there was no force in it.

I don't agree that it was a dangerous. If it was with force then it's dangerous and reckless. In this instance there's no force and a player clearly trying to avoid the impact as much as he can. There's mitigation there and it should count for something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

Mount assist is logged for FPL, I was sure he couldn't keep it.

4 points score: 2 points for 79mins, -1 for yellow and 3 points for assist.

Advertisement