Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell larger furniture items ?

Options
  • 03-01-2023 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

I have a very large standalone sideboard/cabinet that I want to sell. Its solid oak judging by the carvings on it and very big so its not going to fit in the average room and would look out of place in house with modern furniture but I'm sure there must be a market for things like this.

Does anyone know of a place that would come and collect this and buy it or put it up for auction ? I'm in South Dublin.

Thanks,

Usjes

Comments

Sell privately. You will get very little at auction, probably less than €50 once transportation and fees are deducted.

Nice piece in a large house.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Porridge21

Ask antique stores and dealers if interested in purchasing? Post a free private add on Adverts.ie

Advertisement