Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smart Dimmable Light Switches

• 03-01-2023 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Im looking for a 3 gang and a one gang smart light switch for a house project. They will have to control about 18 gu10 led spotlights and a light over the dining table. I'd like them to work like normal push button dimmer switches with hopefully the ability to select a few preset scenes. The lightwave rf switches look good but they are pricy and seem to tie me into their bridge/ecosystem. I have ecovolt radiators that can be controlled over WiFi and eventually I'd like to get something like the Aeotec smart home hub, a wifi switch for the immersion and put in a few hue bulbs and smart plugs and have the whole lot run from one app. There are neutral wires at the switch boxes.

There's a lot of different options out there and I don't want to get something now that won't work with other systems or tie me into one thing down the line. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Advertisement