Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Booking a Drivers Test Before The 6 Month Waiting Period?

Options
  • 03-01-2023 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I was messing around on the RSA website and I went to see about booking a test. It's now at the payment part and I've filled in all my details.

There is no doubt that the current waiting list is longer than I have to wait for a test as one of my friends applied in September and his test date is in March.

My waiting period ends in March so if i book it now will I get my test sooner with no issues?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭[Steve]

Yeah you can join the waiting list before the 6 months are up. I joined about a month prior with 10 lessons completed. Ended up being offered a test date and booked my test for the day after the 6 months had passed. Just make sure all 12 lessons are done and logged on EDT.

Advertisement