Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currys one 4 all voucher

• 04-01-2023 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I purchased a laptop from currys and they were running a one 4 all voucher promotion ( Sept 22) despite numerous emails and phone calls I still have had no resolution from Currys . Voucher was to be issued 90 days after purchase. Has anyone else had a problem?

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lderrr

Yes, I'm in the same boat. My 90 days was up on 19th November and still no gift card. I have emailed them like 4 times..the first email they responded looking for more information which I provided, and I have been ignored since.

I am absolutely livid about this as we actually bought a more expensive laptop to get the €100 gift card.

If they don't respond to the email I sent tonight by next week then I'm bringing it to Small Claims.

They are a scam..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AnettB

Small Claims won't deal with this issue ( I have submitted a claim) they say it doesn't come under their remit as it was a "promotion " I have also submitted a complaint to the Advertising Authority and I have contacted Pricewatch@rte. Its dreadful that Currys can get away with this, I'm sure 100's or more were affected by this " offer"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

Hi, I've been getting the run aound from Curry's over the voucher. Did any of ye ever get it in the end please?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AnettB

Yes, I received it about 3 weeks ago, after continually emailing them for months. I had contacted the Advertising standards authority and I informed them of that.

Advertisement