Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TAMS

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭White Clover

What is the grant rate for mulchers and grass harrows in Tams?

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭RobinBanks

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭lmk123

my status moved to RASS on the 19th, not sure what it means but some movement anyway is a good sign I assume

• Registered Users Posts: 3,398 ✭✭✭randombar

Hi Folks, asking for a friend looking at the Tams grant for solar.

I heard rumours that you wouldn't get the domestic FIT tariff if you went with the Tams grant for install. Any merit in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Cran

quick question sorry if already asked. Can you use the training course cert from TAMS 2 for a claim on TAMS 3?

• Advertisement

if it’s the Health and Safety you’re talking about I think it has to be within 5 years

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭anfieldrd

I see on Ag food my status moved to approved for payment, how long can I expect to be waiting now to receive money?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭dmakc

Could take 7-10 days in my exp

got approval last week to start the slatted shed, applied in February, luckily, things seem to have drastically improved from last year

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭WhichWay

I've just finished TAMS Solar install. I'm newly signed up with a normal domestic smart tariff and feed in tariff. However, the value is in reducing your normal consumption. The FIT will not make our break the investment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭RobinBanks

Just completed my first TAM's 3 grant process. Applied for grass harrow on the 30th Nov 2023, grant approved 27th Mar 2024 and claim paid on the 1st Aug 2024. So, only waiting the 9mths…….Never seen such an inefficient process in all my life. I cant imagine what sort of time it would take if there were any queries along the way.

I was in no panic for it but still frustrating process to go through. I can imagine some would get caught out in the period between grant approval and grant payment. As you can see. I purchased the harrow end of March and wasn't reimbursed until today. 4mths is a long time waiting and if it was a big investment, a shed for example you could feel the pinch on cash flow.

Other than waiting so long, the actual process is pretty straight forward and i have applied for allot of other stuff aswell, have a few grant approved but haven't moved on them yet.

Advertisement