Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casio Spare Parts

• 05-01-2023 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭

Any thoughts on where I could purchase a genuine strap for a gshock watch in Ireland? Official Casio repair centre is unfortunately in the UK, so getting a part sent over will likely cost a small fortune compared to the watch..

Strap part number is 10573715.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Cassius99

Have you tried Masters in time.com? €28 before shipping and its EU based as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

I’d just go direct to Casio Uk. They are super helpful and efficient. I needed a very obscure size shouldered spring bar which seems proprietary to a GShock clasp. Gave them the model number, ordered/paid over the phone and had it in 3 days.

They sent an exploded diagram and all to make sure it was the right piece.

Local VAT wasn’t charged and paid directly on import at 23%.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭smilgy

Thanks all. Looks like Casio UK is the simplest choice. Will work out at about 30 euro in the end from chatting to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭hexosan

Anyone know of a shorter watch strap that fits a W-800h.

Advertisement