Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting HSE Clerical officer job

• 06-01-2023 9:11am

Hi all I'm starting a HSE Clerical Officer job soon. I'm in my forties but its grade 3 entry level I wanted a job with security at this stage in my life. I'm very nervous firstly because of all the negative things I read here and elsewhere and secondly although I know the area I'll be working in the job description is vague and the area is big so hard to pinpoint where I'll be. I'm going from PT to FT which I'm hoping I'll cope with also. Just looking for some positive feedback really and some pros to working in the HSE from people working as Clerical officers. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Caoimhe2

Hi

I have done what your doing and I must say I have never being happier I find my work life balance is so much better I'm not as stressed as I was in previous roles.the flexi and hols are great makes such a difference I am enjoying the job itself got plenty of training so that makes a big difference

Best of luck in your new role

That's great to hear Caoimhe! I'm hoping I'll cope and have nice colleagues and a good atmosphere that's reall6all I want.

Advertisement