Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Kill

• 06-01-2023 9:37pm

What's Kill like, clean, safe wise?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Kip.

I wouldn’t return but if it suits the budget then no choice.

…..

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Nicbuc

I thought Kill was a nice area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

Why is it a ‘Kip’? I’m not from Kill, but it always looked ‘an okay town’ any time I passed through.

Might be. Bad personal experience.

Others may have had better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,048 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Deadly dangerous place, why do you think they called it Kill??

Nah seriously Kill gets a bad rap but it isn't too bad, seems like a mini Tallaght/Clondalkin these days but that's not to say it's all bad. Village itself is nice and very close to Dublin and the motorway if you need to get away.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,998 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Honestly not sure what to make of the comments here. I grew up in the village and left in 2002 for employment reasons. My family is still there and I visit each weekend. It's a lovely place. If you're after a quiet spot to raise a family, it's excellent. I have to emphasize quiet- nothing happens there. It's close enough to Dublin but depending on what estate you're from, you are just minutes away from lovely countryside.

To say it's a mini Tallaght/Clondalkin is hilarious. It's about as far from that as is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭the 12 th man

I know a few people who live in Kill and they say it's a good place to live,small village with a big Spar,chipper,Bookies and a couple of decent boozers,sure what more could you want?

Sure it has it's problems like everywhere but a lot of the nighttime stuff is people who don't live there pilfering etc as it's an easy place to get in and out of.

Advertisement