Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunday 8th January

• 08-01-2023 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Few extremely strong bets today, both win and lay.

1.30 Southwell, celtic champion is around 5/4 and a very strong lay bet, I'm quite positive this will get beaten. It will need the run.

In the same race, colnago at 9/1 looks to have a cracking chance so went E.W on that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.40 Chepstow, good work around 15/8,backed to win and my best of the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Going to go with GRANGECLARE WEST to justify current favouritism (6/4) in what looks like a very interesting Lawlor's of Naas Novice Hurdle today in Naas at 2:20. The second favourite, Gordon Elliott-trained Irish Point, perhaps has the standout piece of form with his second to Marine Nationale in the Royal Bond at Fairyhouse last month, and he has more experience than Willie Mullins' seven-year-old who is making only his fourth appearance today and second over hurdles. However, if there is any trainer to have a horse right, it's the Closutton maestro, and this horse already overcame a lengthy layoff when winning his bumper last May, so I will stick with him in what should be an intriguing race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Final bet of the day.

4.20 meydan, onda ruggente, around 4/1 on the exchange, I've backed to win. I think it'll really appreciate the step up in trip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Mod Edit

Warning issued.

Post edited by ShamoBuc on

Advertisement