Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Updating Marital Status, Revenue ?!

• 08-01-2023 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hoping this is the right section.

Hi All,

I had a doubt that I wanted clarity on.

I'm registered with Revenue as Single, Unmarried, I have not set this as far as I recall.

Once married do I need to upload Marriage Certificate for this to change as this will affect how much Tax is being deducted by Revenue.

As I'm Non-EU do I have to provide a Marriage Certificate attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or will a regular one do ?

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

They may ask for an attested copy, or have other queries - are both yourself and your spouse resident and working in Ireland?

Best starting point would be to register for MyAccount on the revenue website if you haven’t already. Then you can submit this query via the MyEnquires service - Its pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭Gusser09

No need for cert. Just date you got married.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭nhg

In the Manage My Profile section in MyAccount you can update your Civil Status, your spouse will also need to be registered for MyAccount as they will also need to log onto their MyAccount to confirm the civil status change

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭huud

My spouse is not a resident in Ireland yet.

Thanks, will query with them as well.

Advertisement