Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco mobile

• 08-01-2023 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭

Tesco mobile €20 thirty day contract and €15 with Tesco club card. Unlimited data,txt and calls plus 300 mins international calls. Spotted this in Tesco Wexford this afternoon. Don't know what coverage is like and what infrastructure they use but it seems like a good deal ??

Post edited by gip on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

In theory is is good because you can convert something like 5eur clubcard vouchers to pay for each month. I had to take my kids off it as coverage was patchy where we live but you may be lucky elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

They stopped the 15euro topup 30 day free service as you cant use the credit to buy bundles anymore it used to be cheap but not anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭homingbird

Sorry i ment my comment for lycamobile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

It is on tescomobile webpage:

But it doesn't mentioned international minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭gip

300 min international calls was up on advertising in store. If I'm in Tesco Wexford next couple of days I'll take photo and post it here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

I have the Tesco €15 for 28 days deal. I got it mainly cos Vodafone 4G was great everywhere except at my house there's 3 farm steel sheds between me and the mast. The Tesco/Three signal is very good here, BUT Three lie about their coverage - out and about, especially on the edges of Ireland, VF is way better. The Tesco/Three data can be outstanding at the house -say 10MBps down, 5 up, but tonight it was 2Mbps down, and 0.01 up, and it stops absolutely dead now and then, and then continues on at a good clip as if nothing ever happened. I don't shop enough at Tesco to have €5 in vouchers to spend every 28 days - my last voucher will be later this month - but that's a great deal. When tesco was my closest shop, I basically got a free mobile service out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gavindublin1978

I bought a €10 Tesco mobile popup code that I do not need. Anyone is free to use it, so whoever is first to grab it has a €10 topup! This is the code: 917305874092.

This is not spam, I'm in Dublin and bought it thinking my elderly father was on Tesco, but he's on Eir.

Comment here once used so I can throw it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Advertisement