Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prepay plans

• 09-01-2023 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

My bill is up this month and looking to keep my current phone and move to a prepay plan.

My requirements are pretty much just unlimited 5G data. Calls and texts aren't overly important.

I am wondering could you point me in the right direction or advise me if your on a current plan.

For reference I am in Ratoath in Meath so coverage isn't a problem.

How is EIR 5G vs Three 5G Speeds and coverage?

Is GOMO an option or should I stick to EIR or Three?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

3 prepay hero plan is €15 per 28 days.

It's on offer and ends today (unless they extend it).

Order the SIM anyway as a new customer and worry about porting later.

https://www.three.ie/buy/prepay.html#sim-only

It's under SIM only tab but it's definitely prepay/PAYG.

Gomo is neither PAYG nor unlimited.

Eir has PAYG but isn't unlimited.

Vodafone has PAYG and unlimited but it's €30.

3 Prepay Hero is the best value at the moment.

IMO 5G is over hyped so unless you're streaming high bandwidth video all day then 4G+ is sufficient for most situations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭slegs

5G gives you more coverage options even outside of the speed side. All the investment is going into 5G networks from here forward so getting a 5G plan is advisable

Advertisement