Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Viewings

Options
  • 10-01-2023 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Could you recommend a website where I can filter houses for sale to only see results with upcoming open viewings?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Citrus_8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭C3PO

Obviously it's up to yourself but why would you restrict yourself to Open Viewings? I've recently gone sale agreed on a house in Wexford and open viewings are very rare there. You would be excluding yourself from a large section of the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,989 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Open viewings are not that common.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Galwayhurl

Can I but in here.

For new builds, they usually have open viewings. Is that the time to hand over the booking deposit?

Also,how much is a booking deposit usually? 5k?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭DUBLINIRL

Looking for houses around the area we are in that we can go to quickly and have a look around more so to get a bit better at the process while mixing in houses that we might actually buy. Yet to see if it's a good idea:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement