Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hate speech on boards.ie

Options
12346»

Comments

• I will second this. While I think you’re an absolute clown if you are still in 2023 debating gender pronouns and who is/is not a man/woman. (which I’ll take a second to once again point out the only biologically correct terms are MALE or FEMALE and anything else including man/woman/boy/girl are GENDER labels).

It’s not transphobic or denying their existing it’s just being a bit ignorant and rather selfish tbh.

But hardly worth banning or deleting posts because the discussion never happens and the issue is never addressed.

What that says to me is you’d rather shut down any discussion about transgenderism because you can’t hack the odd moron who wants to call someone who’d prefer to be “she” as “he” to be a bit of a dick. That’s not healthy and it won’t happen anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Cordell

As the list of things we're not allowed to say grows longer, what about having instead a list of what we're allowed to say? Like, these are the topics that can be discussed and only positive opinions are allowed. Only this way we can proceed forward in this little happy all singing all dancing utopia of ours.

• The only biological reality is that the correct term is male or female and any other terms are gender labels.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mike

Thanks for all of your contributions here. I'm closing this thread now as it's not the appropriate place to continue these discussions and not what the OP was for.

-Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement