Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giving People access to only certain folder structure in Work Sharepoint Online 365 Site

Options
  • 10-01-2023 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Not sure if this is correct Forum to post this in - Feel free to move to proper location

I have a Work Sharepoint Online 365 Site

I want to restrict access for some people so that they only have access to a certain folder structure within a sub web i.e. I only want them to see this certain folder structure and its sub folders and files but i don't want them to see anything else outside of this folder structure i.e. nothing above or outside it

Is it possible to give them access only to this certain folder and its sub folders and files

If so what are the steps I need to follow to do this or does anyone know of an online link that outlines how to do this

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement