Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon fire stick lite

• 11-01-2023 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi I’m away in Spain for 3 weeks. I purchased an Amazon fire stick lite with the hopes that I can watch my usual programmes on the TV.

I have plugged it in the back of the tv etc but the remote does not seem to be working as no light on when batteries in .

I’m not very experienced in technical stuff but if anyone has and ideas that would be great. .

it would be nice to have programs on TV when away for so long.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,170 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Start with simple things, like polarity on batteries in remote/new batteries.

Do you have power to stick itself, use wall addapter? Is it recongized on TV as HDMI source? Have you sellected that source to playback?

Post edited by smuggler.ie on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭decor58

I have no experience of the fire sticks but on the Now/ Roku stick there is a button in the battery compartment to pair the stick and remote, maybe something similar with fire stick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭coleen

Thanks there was a button in the remote battery area and I’m up and running now . Thanks for the help

Advertisement