Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hero Cup

• 11-01-2023 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭

This Fri, Sat, and Sunday. Any interest in this? GB & I vs Continental Europe, previously called the Seve cup.

Excited to see Shane and Seamus play some matchplay! The time difference of +4 hours makes it difficult to watch (for me).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭phelimb

Will probably dip in and out - Sky are showing all 3 days I believe.

I like the fact that everyone gets to play in each session but it's really just a friendly/practice event for the Ryder cup, right? (obviously without some of the big boys).

I read that the event gets no ranking points but prize money is 125K each if you are on the winning team and 75K each for the losing team. Not enough for Rory to get out of bed for but nice enough all the same 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭paulos53

I was expecting Lowry & Power to team up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I think everyone thought lowry and power would play together. Disappointing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭coillcam

There's 2x rounds of foursomes on Saturday. Still likely they'll get paired once. Tommy being selfish and making sure he has the best chance to open with a win.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Caddy cart

tommy is probably regretting that decision now. 3 down after 9. It’s hardly Lowry’s golf that’s letting them down!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Power 2 up already. Delighted to see that. A good performance here will cement his place in the ryder cup and really help his career!

Lowry clawed one back and has a couple of birdies on back 9 now. Can't afford to lose another hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

Good fight back by the GB&I team to get halves in 2 matches they were down in. Great win 4&3 for Power and McIntyre. Good battle back by Shane and Tommy but ultimately lost 1 down.

3 - 2 to Europe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,757 ✭✭✭Trampas

Put out together and getting hammered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Is it just me of is the leaderboard on the European tour app impossible to read?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

The app doesn't work properly for me. The leaderboard won't load at all. It has been sh!te for a while now.

I'm browsing the dp tour website through chrome on my phone and it works fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,127 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

6.5 each i think after this morning.

Shane loses again.

Lowry out first tomorrow against Molinari

Got back into it and let it go again. Surprised how it’s gone for him as won on this course

2 down and doesn’t even reach the hole. Lucky Ryder cup selection won’t be an issue for Shane otherwise you wouldn’t be picking him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Has Lowry won a point yet?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭AyeGer

Bad few days for Lowry, Donald they’re watching too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

He’ll probably win next weekend

• Advertisement
Advertisement