Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2019 Qashqai missing upgrades

• 12-01-2023 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

My wife is looking to get a new car and she's found a nice 2019 Qashqai Tekna model. I figured with it being Tekna it'd have all the latest gear for that year. I spied one of the photos and saw the infotainment looked the exact same as the older model she had. Found a few posts elsewhere where people noticed the same.

Are there 2019 models going around with the old gear in them? Seems odd. If that is the case, what else wasn't upgraded...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

This seems to be the Irish brochure, and they often have pictures that don’t translate to reality, note that Tekna isn’t mentioned, so probably a UK import you’re looking at.

have a look at some for sale online and see what they have. Could be differences in uk spec too?

these are the Irish specs from Q4 2018

These are the Uk specs from Q3 2019

..and some UK optional packs from 2018

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Yeah the Tekna is the UK version of the SVE as far as I'm aware. One tell between the old and new infotainment system for example would be Apple CarPlay / Android Auto. I've viewed other 2019s around Ireland online and seems a mixed bag, some showing the new system and some the old. Even some 192's with the old one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Just to wrap this up, contacted Nissan and it wasn't til the second half of 2019 when Carplay etc came in. So that explains it.

Advertisement