Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori

Options
  • 12-01-2023 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Montessori room arrangement for my child 

Hello everyone! Last months I was thinking about how to arrange my little angle’s room. As far as I see, there should be a lot of furniture to build up a good base for it. I don’t want to buy IKEA stuff, because I’m a Montessori mother. I made a research on the companies where I could buy all the neccessary things and on the marketplace there’re not many alternatives (someone just sells pikler triangles, someone sells the shelves and etc) So, I came across WoodandHearts website and those guys have piklers, tables, shelves, chairs and so on. I’m thinking to make a great order from them. Do you know anything about this company? Any comments or reviews?

P.S. I noticed that WoodandHearts manufactures their product in Ukraine and I would to support them during the War

P.P.S. Is there anybody else fond of Motnessori at home / Montessori education materials? Maybe we can exchange some knowledge 🙂

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement