Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRC experience from an employers perspective

Options
  • 13-01-2023 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi all

New to boards-so be gentle.

I was wondering if any employer’s out there had experience of the WRC. Just attended adjudication today with a former employee. Even though I have no resolution yet I do feel a weight has been lifted. This has been going on for months. I’ve done all I can and it’s in the hands of the adjudicator now.

I’ve been told the WRC normally favours the employee. Is that your experience?

I think there’s valid claims on both our side’s-but one outweighs the other. I’m certain it will go the employees way. Just interested in others experiences.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jobi1

Who told you that the WRC favours the employee?

In most cases the burden of proof is on the employee, so it's not logical to suggest that the process favours the employee

Also, having been there myself I can tell you that definitely is not the case.

It's all depends on a number of things, and a lot of it is down to the adjudicator on the day.

Advertisement