Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTB Register Question

Options
  • 14-01-2023 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭

Can I see when a property was removed from register. Soon after the rent tax credit as announced my rented property was removed so just trying to see if I can find out when it was removed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭blarb

Did you get a letter when your landlord originally registered it with a registration number? I'm guessing you can ring the RTB to enquire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

The RTB has more or less broken down, you used to have to register a tenancy every two years not it's every year, before the pandemic they were proactive and approachable, something has changed since then and they are more or less useless to everybody. I've been trying to deal with them but I don't have the 45 minutes to sit on hold and if you email them you get no response or call back.

In your case I'd guess you were registered but not as it needs to be done every year your LL hasn't bothered. For kicks and giggles they also changed their IT portal which meant many LL's had to start over with them

Advertisement