Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listowel races 2023 accomodation recommendations.

Options
  • 16-01-2023 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Looking for local knowledge here. I have always wanted to go to Listowel race week in September. Which town is best for accomodation or pints post race? I was thinking Ballybunion or Adare for accomodation ? I imagine Listowel is already booked up.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭famagusta

I head down most years, Listowel town after racing is the place to be. great town for pints, some great pubs and everyone in great form. It can be a disaster trying to get a taxi to Ballybunion etc. so try get somewhere to stay in Listowel if you can. We were using the same B and B for years but she gave it up last year unfortunately. If i hear something i will post it up.

Advertisement