Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attic Conversion East Meath, Louth, North Co Dublin

Options
  • 16-01-2023 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking at getting a conversion done on a 3 bed mid terrace house with a truss roof.

I know steal is needed and it needs to be done to regs.

I'll probably sell at some point well hopefully in the next 5 years but can't really afford at present and need the space for my son.

Likely won't have finance until June July as Bank need to see me saving before offering a top up for home improvements.

I did get 1 quote already from a guy who's work looks great and I've seem first hand what he's done and been impressed.

Price wouldn't be my number 1 factor when I'm already spending a huge amount of the banks money I may get it done right but if there are other people can do similar standard and I could save a few grand all the better.

So anyone recommend anyone in the area can you please send on the details.

TIA

Advertisement