Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shih tzu puppy

Options
  • 16-01-2023 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I live in Wexford Ireland and im looking for a male shih tzu puppy. My own little guy passed away last november & i had him 17yrs. I also have a 5 yr old female mini cavachon. We are both missing our boy terribly. She is lost without her playmate.

The problem is that i went on all the websites but most of them are too far away for me to see them. Also most of these dont have phone numbers or email. Also huge differences in the price. Im an older lady & i live alone and dont drive. I have no family here. I was hoping to be able to get a little shih tzu in the wexford area that i can get to by bus.

Does anyone know of any shih tzu breeders in wexford area. If so, i would be so delighted to know. I tried all the rescues and none of them had any plus most of the dogs are big. Im not great on my feet at times so unable to handle average to big dogs. I would really appreciate any info on this.

Thank you all for reading this.

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement