Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2023 (South Africa)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Terrier2023

To appease the SJW's & diversity they might give Shaq & Tanya the trophy as there is no clear winner, they are all luke warm and that couple are bloody good dancers so there is at least a talent there. !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I thought both their talent performance were terrible. Shaq did what he did in the earlier heart rate challenge, and Tanya just danced around crazily shaking her ar$e. Terrible stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Terrier2023

Compared to the singing & the trumpet playing at least they held a beat !

I think Ron was the only person who had any talent. I did don’t really follow the card tricks that Land did. The trumpet was just copying the previous few seasons of a music act that is terrible everyone laughs. And the song at the end by Tom, was it that very same song that a fella sang on the last season?? And he even also sang it last and was terribly monotone. The repeat nature of the show is now getting on my nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Awww, everyone is in love <3

No expense spared on the declarations either.

• Advertisement

So Ro Keating just became a grandfather after son Jack welcomes first baby. So Jack must have sown the seed of fatherhood immediately after coming out of the love island villa. Or maybe before it??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Certainly didn't get anywhere close to sowing anything in the villa anyway.

Omg ? The aftersun TV add before the dumping just spoiled who got dumped !

nice job ITV :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Ruin that for us didn't they!!!!

Welp, a fairly forgetful series ends this evening. Rooting for Sammie or Lana to win, take the 50k and run.

Early weeks Tom was fun, but when he started to get backlash for it, he reigned himself in. Love Island needs drama but the British public are just too hung up on people finding love. Cant understand why they think that's important......

• Advertisement

Myself and the missus both thought Tom and Samie would win it. Surprised to see them out 3rd

Well, that was a bit of a surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I was hoping Kai and Sanam would win and if not that Ron didn't win. Going by twitter and a UK site I'm on I knew there was a lot of support for the winners, more a case of so many not liking the rest of them.

8 or 9 weeks to the next series.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

The Love Island 2023 voting figures:

• Kai and Sanam – 44 per cent
    • Ron and Lana – 30 per cent
    • Tom and Samie – 24 per cent
    • Shaq and Tanya – 2 per cent

They could do a Spring love island in between!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,700 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

June 5th the new series

I wonder is the Irish wan another from Dami Hope group of friends??

The Irish wan is more likeable than both Yerwande and Damni. But this new series is a bit meh so far, the cast was a lot better for the SA series at start of year, they seem way younger here. The Scottish lassie is gorgeous tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,112 ✭✭✭✭walshb

edit

New season is a bit sh1t so far. The cast is too dull. Or maybe I have just out-matured this show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement