Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I opened a work of pain :-( ... need help with a new teenager addicted to the cause

Options
  • 17-01-2023 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi all,

grew up with air soft and paint balling. Lost time 10 years ago because of work and life. Anyways took my 16 year old Ukrainian helper last weekend to special ops and I have not seen him smile once like that in almost a year. he used his savings to buy a glock 18c full auto etc, but when we arrived (under powered is not the word for it ) either way he went out with a rental full auto also . basically he is now addicted to the sport as in ukraine you need to be 18 to buy air soft and he ran out there in a tracksuit. this guy needs army clothing ( where to buy cheap ? ) also a auto rifle / sniper . he mentioned he like sniper . i just want him to fit in and feel normal . so if anyone knows of a place selling cheap military gear i would appreciate it and ill sow his flag on there and his dads unit.

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭JustBrowsingBoards

Airsofteire is personally the most reputable irish airsoft retailer. Dont skimp on eye protection, full seal clear rated goggles is the best and mesh masks are better for lower face. You can get surplus gear off ebay or buy and sell groups. Get boots with ankle support. Id suggest to try a sniper first before getting one, theyre not beginner friendly and dont perform as well as aegs (automatic electric guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭riktofen166

Hey dude I have got uniforms, vests, boots, guns, accessories etc for sale relatively cheap if you would like to come take a look?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

that be great appreciate it . pm me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Peter Farrington

Airsoft Eire is probably the best shop that I can think of. Hobby Airsoft is also very good when it comes to clothing and gear in general.

Advertisement