Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS Drop Off Point in Cork City

• 18-01-2023 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone know where I could drop off a package for UPS in Cork City? I have a prepaid package that I need to get to a UPS drop off point and it is not clear from any of the UPS website's where these are in Cork City.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Mail Boxes Etc was a drop off point, but I haven't used it since pre-Covid times. They charged a fee for the service (perhaps €5 or so).

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Jcb21

I think the only place in cork is in EastGate in little island. I had to send something back in December and that was the only address ups gave me when I contacted them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭notAMember

Parcel motel is a drop off point for UPS. There are a good few of those around

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭askU

UPS collected an item that I wanted to return during COVID. (I think it was free at the time)

Advertisement