Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted for 3/4 piece band!

Options
  • 18-01-2023 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I’m a 25 year old experienced gigging guitarist who has recently relocated from London back to Ireland and would love to start another project here with likeminded musicians.

Ideally the band would consist of a drummer, bassist, a keys player and myself (guitar). My influences are mostly funk, jazz, neo-soul and electronic music. Band examples would be Khruangbin, Parcels, Crumb, King Krule, Vulfpeck, Her’s, Connan Mockasin.

I can do decent vocals alongside guitar but would also be interested in hearing from any vocalists who are into similar stuff.

A strong knowledge of music theory would be nice but is not essential, however ability to jam would be essential.

Please get in touch by dm or follow me on instagram @cathal_white!

Advertisement