Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

William Hill withdrawal issue

Options
  • 18-01-2023 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

hi,

any ideas how I can extract my winnnigs from William Hill without using the card I originally depositories with. they seem to suggest that it has to go back on the card but I’m really trying not to leave a paper trail from bookies to banks and use cards instead.

i see they do revolut. Do they have any shops in Dublin anymore i see on Google they have an office in Parnell but not sure they would entertain me.

has anyone any experience of how i could avoid card transaction with withdrawal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

you will need to use the same card due to anti money laundering rules.

You have already left a trail using the card , if it is your card just deposit back to it - unless it is not your card?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭munster87

Don’t want a paper trail as you want to go for a loan or something? Otherwise it shouldn’t be a big issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

thanks guys for getting back.

i got sorted grand by chatting to someone eventually and can now withdraw using Paypal.

Not required to use original card.

thanks

Advertisement