Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peugeot partner tail lights out.

• 18-01-2023 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Hi, i've a 2016 Peugeot van, both tail lights are out and i'm trying to find if there's a fuse blown but i can't find in the manual where the tail light fuse is located to check, anyone had the same? or does anyone with knowledge of Peugeot workings know?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭GavPJ

Definitely not bulbs???

Are you getting power to the bulb holder?

What Peugeot van is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭glaswegian

I haven't checked the bulbs, i only found out the tail lights were out when i changed a parking light bulb, would both tail light bulbs go at the same time?

the van is a 2016 Peugeot partner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,855 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'd check bulbs first, one could have been gone for months unnoticed, then the other went, easiest potential fix to rule out first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,842 ✭✭✭✭kippy

You don't really know if they went at the same time. One could have been out for minutes/hours/days/months etc before the other and you may not have noticed etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭denismc

Has the van ever been rear ended?

Anytime I see a vehicle with rear lights not working or mixed up e.g reversing lights coming on when the brake is pressed I suspect a dodgy repair.

If none of the rear lights are not working then it's possibly a wiring issue.

• Advertisement

I don't know if the van was rear ended, i bought 2nd hand last year, i'll check both bulbs tomorrow (in hindsight i should have checked already.)

all the rest of the rear lights are working.

still don't know where the fuse is located though.

Just checked both bulbs and they're ok.

Might be a bit of a false alarm on this one, i turned on the fog lamps and the bulbs came on, i took it for granted the larger red area of the light panel was for the tail lights,but apparently not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Result.

How many psychotherapists does it take to change a lightbulb?

One, but the lightbulb has to want to change.

😄

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement