Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GBA SP Screen Mod Bork Up

• 18-01-2023 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭

Back at the start of 2020 I decided to try mod my GBA SP 001 and replace the screen with 101 IPS type. I only got as far as disassembeling it when covid hit and the GBA got shoved in a bag in the back of a drawer. I have now retreived said bag from said drawer and want to pick up from where I left but I don't even know where to start or what I'm looking at!

Would anyone be able to give me idiot proof instuctions on how to get this mod finished. I'm not even sure I have all parts needed. See photos below of what I have.

That glass screen is obviously a mismatch as its for a regular GBA and not SP.

I've no issue with uying any additional parts that are needed but perhaps a return to stock screen might be the better option?

All feedback welcome.

Comments

Advertisement