Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Housing for the homeless

Options
  • 19-01-2023 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello

I have been homeless i suppose for 4 years approx .. Well bouncing from friends and family to the van to emergency services..I went bankrupt due to 2 failed attempts to relaunch a family business that went under during the last recession but during all rhis time have managed to keep very close to my son who is 14 yrs now..This has changed dramatically over the last two years especially..I have legal guardianship and access and his mother is fine with me seeing my son but at this stage im completely wore out and 14 year olds are odd ( would have emigrated only for him and now my age (50yrs) ..Of course i cant take him overnight to some of the places i stay..

I have made an application for social housing in the Limerick area..

Obviously very little information given ..

Even if the reality isnt hopeful id prefer to know.

Regards E

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement