Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 19th January

Options
  • 19-01-2023 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

2 - 3 decent bets for me today.

1.20 Wolverhampton, cariad angel, around 15/8 second fav at the moment. I think it's a rock solid win bet. If you look through its races you could say it doest seem to stay the 6f and it won well over 5f.... But I feel the horse was awkward and they seem to have it sorted out. Back over 6f today after winning over 5f... I can't see any problems. Looks like the top 2 will be first and second but cariad angel really should bolt in here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 2tonne

6f was just a little too long... i had the winner backed myself but i like your thinking when betting, what else do you fancy today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.55 Wolverhampton, serenity Rose, around evens. If this gets beat I'll give up gambling for life. Can't find a better win bet anywhere. Best of day/weeks/months...

Last bet of the day.

4.15 Wolverhampton, glorious charmer, around 7/1 currently. I've backed e.w here. Horse likes the track and the 5f will suit. It's a very bad race and won't take much winning. Hopefully will be placed at least and hopefully win.

Unfortunate glorious charmer couldn't hold on for the win, jockey gave it a decent ride.

I was in the fence about super mo in the 5.30 at Kempton. But now it seems they are backing it and with that confidence behind it I'm backing super mo to win. I was convinced the horse needed further. Up to 1m4f today from 1m.... With form and pedigree it really has to win.

Advertisement