Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a vape device and low nicotine liquid

Options
  • 19-01-2023 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi everyone ,

Started vaping a bit instead of smoking back end of November, I wasnt really smoking much maybe 1-3 cigarettes in an evening but after not smoking for a year I didn't want to slip back into it (was never a heavy smoker apart from nights out but don't like the health implications of habitual smoking as bad even at a low level). Used an elfbar vape that my brother forgot in the house and was nice enough so have just stuck with them but have a couple of issues: firstly I don't like the disposable aspect of the elfbars, huge waste TBF. Secondly I find that I vape more than I was smoking, still only in the evening but I'd definitely feel the craving more. Especially considering the elfbar is 2% nicotine I'd say they're pretty addictive and I don't particularly feel like just increasing my use the whole time.

So basically wondering what vape device people would recommend, something small/pen like the elfbar device would be grand. Don't need a huge complicated yoke, and preferably something cheap. Then also wondering can you get lower nicotine liquid easily enough? I'd like to reduce the nicotine content, don't mind vaping particularly but stopping eventually is probably the goal, definitely don't fancy becoming more addicted to nicotine than I ever was to cigarettes.

Advertisement