Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruachlan, Westbury

• 20-01-2023 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello All,

As per my other posts, I am currently looking to buy a house, and not being from Limerick or Ireland, I am unsure about some of the areas that are here. You have all been very helpful with my previous queries regarding some areas in Limerick.

Another estate I have been looking at is Westbury, the Bruachlan sub-estate to be exact. I am familiar with the issues surrounding Westbury being part of County Clare, the infrastructure not being large enough to support the size of the estate, and traffic during rush hours on Corbally Road being a major problem, etc...

One thing I have been reading about is plans to build some council housing in Bruachlan specifically. Have those gone ahead? And if so, have many been built there and have they led to any issues at all with respect to safety, etc...?

I have been to a couple of viewings in Bruachlan, and the area looks quiet and nice enough. I did notice though there were more houses for sale in that area than in other parts of Westbury, so not sure if that's indicative of any changes to the worst there.

Many thanks,

Advertisement