Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CF Moto 1000 or Yamaha Grizzly 700 ?

Options
  • 20-01-2023 4:01pm

Howdy folks,

Probably looking at a new bike this year. Most important duty is pulling a 6x4 trailer with a round bale of hay in it over very difficult ground. Previous experience has been with Kodiak 450 and Grizzly 700, the latter being a lot more capable bike.

I hadn't thought about the CF Moto until talking to a lad today. Two points I like, the 1000cc engine, and they're road legal from the off.

But frankly ability and longevity will trump other aspects.

What say ye?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Cran

only thing I know about CF Moto was tested one two years ago at place that sells them & Suzuki. I now own a 750 suzuki & dealers recommendation was part of decision

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eire23

Grizzly 700 all day long. Have a 500 Honda here and when it's up for changing it will be the Yamaha I'll go for. If ya ever want to trade in a cf Moto again against one of the main brands ya will be hammered on price and it's early days so their long term reliability is sort of unknown

Advertisement