Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three 5g - Are you still happy? (customers 3+ months)

Options
  • 22-01-2023 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

If you're a Three 5g home broadband subscriber and are with them longer than 3 months or so .. are you still happy with them? Are you getting consistently decent speeds even during peek times?

I was previously using 4g Three broadband ... they were great while I was in the cooldown period but then it all went horrible ( consistently .1 - 3mbs during peek times.. I was livid and switched asap )

I've also seen on their site https://www.three.ie/buy/broadband.html there's a caviate with the Data: Unlimited * that says '*3 Broadband Unlimited fair usage of 750GB per billing cycle applies.' .. but there was a notice saying all their data fair usage data limits were removed.. what is the case? Are they truly unlimited now or doing the 750gb limit?

My current provider Imagine is just so bad during peek times .. I'm wondering if Threes peek time for 5g would still be better (and I'm also assuming it won't be as bad as their 4g peek time speeds) .. I'm really interested in how Three are during the evenings .. 6pm-12pm really

Thanks for any input!

Comments

Advertisement