Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Gym Power Rack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I dont have either of those racks myself, but the Rhyno one I own is very similar to the bolt one. What I can say, is those safety bars make a god awful banshees screech when you're pulling them in and out.

Otherwise, I dont think theres much between them, I do like that the decathlon one has numbered the pin holes to make things easier to level up, and the finish / colours are more appealing to me personally, but that could be entirely down to whoever took the photos.

you mentioned more attachments, a lot of these home racks use smaller box profiles that what you see in commercial gyms, so buy stuff like dip bars / landmine attachements can be awkward.

The other caveat, is sometimes the hole position on the top cable run can be kinda limiting, in that if you're standing and trying to do face pulls, the cable rubs the edge of the opening, which isnt ideal - mine actually started to cut into the metal.

Advertisement