Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Education Discount

Options
  • 23-01-2023 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any experience in using the education discount that Apple offers on some products when purchasing via Irish Retailers. I have a One4all of €1000 and was thinking of buying the new Mac Mini M2. I have a feeling the discount only applies direct from Apple.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Got a Mac Studio with the education discount in October. It only applies direct from Apple, via the “Apple Store for Education” There was no verification process. After I made my purchase, it didn’t show up on my Apple Store account order history (even though I was logged into my account when I made the purchase). I had to get on to the support chat for them to associate the purchase with my account. That was the only problem I had.

Advertisement