Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lagos or Albuferia

Options
  • 23-01-2023 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi all,was in Albuferia last year and really liked it.I was thinking of going back this year but got the opportunity of a cheap holiday to Lagos but not familiar with lagos so i was wondering if anyone has been to both resorts in Portugal and how would they compare them.

As i said i really liked Albufeira and would like to return but on the other hand im curious as to what lagos is like,cheers all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

Was only there once but from what I can remember Lagos is more upmarket and has a better quality of restaurants and bars, though not massive differences between both areas.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

lagos is much nicer IMO but is a good bit further away from the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Albufeira is fast becoming the "Santa Ponza" of Portugal, to be avoided if you want a quieter type of holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Lagos is lovely - been 7/8 times

Advertisement