Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physiotherapy or pharmacy career choice

Options
  • 23-01-2023 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi, could any current pharmacists and physios or experts in the fields help me please. I am thinking of doing pharmacy or physio. The points are quite high but I should be fine. I like the aspects of both jobs but I wholly want to work close to home in a rural setting opposed to a big city. I know that the pharmacy pay currently is very lucrative. Will the pharmacy pay maintain its current rate in 5 years time? And will physio pay increase? How easy is it to get a physio job in ones local hospital away from the cities? What do people recommend? If anyone has any opinions on this please help as it's wrecking my head.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement