Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title Deeds from Pepper

• 24-01-2023 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

We went sale agreed on a house over 10 weeks ago and we haven't received contracts as the title deeds have not been received by the sellers solicitor. The deeds are with Pepper Finance does anyone have experience with this and how long it can take? Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Ask your solicitor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

We waited 16 weeks, and still no sign of them.

In the end, our sol had to submit an ATR.

I think it means Accountable Trust Receipt, don't know much about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Anneneighbours

@Geuze how long did it take to get them after they submitted the ATR? We were told two weeks ago that the sellers solicitor had to submit AML documentation (anti money laundering) and we were told last week that the deeds were in their second round of checks but still nothing has come through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

I don't recall exactly, but I don't think it was long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EJ8181

Hi guys,

I've just gone sale agreed 2 weeks and my vendors bank is pepper finance. Reading this I'm worried the same thing will happen to me. Anneneighbours, did you get sorted with the deeds in the end? Any advice to speed the process up?

Thanks a million :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 dilo1992

i went sale agreed 2 months ago. Paid ATR fee today.

how long does it take from ATR to title deeds being released?

how long did you guys wait ??

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Keyman123

Sol requested Atr around 6 weeks ago and got it the following week. The deeds still haven’t arrived. I rang last week and they said sol never sent up our Id and he sent it then. Sol said they can only get through to their call centre. Is this true. We’re going to lose the sale.

Advertisement