Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Bedroom apartment Elsmore The Gate

Options
  • 24-01-2023 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I have got an offer for 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in The Gate Elsmore, I am thinking to put the deposit but wanted to check the experience of the people living there first, it will be great help if you can provide me some insights such as How is space in the property (PS I haven't done viewing yet), What's it's like to live in Naas from security perspective as it's a ground floor apartment. Is the build quality of the apartments good? Is there a electric charging point in the parking lot or is there any facility given to install one? also can you suggest good snagging team who knows the property in and out, looking forward to hear from you :)

Thanks in advance

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement